Employment Services and Economic Development
Employment Services in Hollola
We in Employment Services want to support unemployed people in Hollola by helping them to improve their ability to find a job and also their ability to work. We have different support systems and methods depending on the length of the unemployment period. We work closely with other services in our municipality, and also cooperate with the labor authorities (TE-palvelut) and other service producers.
Contact person is Anne Tapaila, Head of Employment, tel. +358 44 780 1118, email@example.com
Our office hours are from Monday to Friday 9-15.
Economic Development Services
Hollola Economic Development Service unit, in cooperation with Lahti Business Region and Ladec (Lahti Region Development), provides free counseling and development services to companies as well as to people planning to set up a company
We will help you
- Find the right plots or premises for your company`s needs
- Advice on how to acquire funding
- Contact network in the region
- Search of suitable workforce
- Contact with local and regional educational institutions
- Contact with national business service organizations, for example ELY Centre, Team Finland, Business Finland and Finnvera
Contact us and arrange a meeting with a business services expert. We are pleased to help you in every way, free of charge and confidentially.
Contact person is Sari-Anna Vilander, Manager of economic development, Economic Development Service unit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lahti Business Region (http://www.lahtibusinessregion.com/)
Find a plot for Your business!
Manager of economic development